Security and privacy
Security and Privacy
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards.
So you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know about how the Group collects and processes your personal information, this policy covers our Website (being any website operated by Geoffrey SAS).
Any changes we make to this policy will be reflected on this page and notified to you by email, where appropriate.
Who we are
How we may use your personal data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
to fulfil your order - we require your identification, contact and payment information to enable the relevant Group company to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without this information (please note that your details may need to be passed to another company within Geoffrey SAS company and/or a third party in order for them to supply or deliver the product that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc and to meet any legal obligations for the retention of transactional data);
to tell you about similar products and services, or products and services that you ask us to send you information about, by email, post, mobile, telephone and/or through other digital means (depending on your stated preferences) including social media platforms;
to provide you with the services you request from us.
to administer our Website
to analyse, and improve, the use of our Website, including how you move around our Website.
to administer any competition run by the Group. Please refer to the specific terms and;
to measure and analyse our advertising;
to keep in touch with you regarding your marketing preferences;
to keep our Website and network safe and secure;
to process payments, and detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and/or any other criminal activity (we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions); and
How long we keep your information
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose.
In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services department, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.
On making a purchase through our Website, we will retain certain limited personal information such as your name, email address and postal address until you ask us to update or delete those details for the purpose of reporting new and existing users to our affiliate advertisers. We retain transaction information for the longer of as long as you hold a If we are legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a limited period of time, even after you have closed your account.
We will retain your information for a short time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place.
How we might share your personal data
We may share your personal data with:
In the event that we were to sell our business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to any prospective/actual purchaser and/or their advisers.
We may also disclose your personal data where we are subject to a legal obligation to do so, in connection with the prevention or detection of crime, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or where we consider that we receive a valid request for disclosure. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled to do so.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of this website, please note that this website has its own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to this website.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you chose to exercise this right, then in certain circumstances any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
From 25 May 2018, if you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data if you withdraw your consent, it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data, you object to the use of your personal data and we don't have a good reason to continue to use it, or we haven't handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
To exercise these rights, we need to be suitably satisfied with your identity and so may request you provide identification documents or confirm other details we may hold about your (such as a recent delivery reference or address).
If you have any queries or concerns regarding how we use your personal data, please write to Geoffrey SAS, 125 Pelton Road, Howarth House flat 6 – SE10 9AN, London, United Kingdom.
Terms & Conditions (non-UK)
Welcome to our terms and conditions of sale and delivery
These terms and conditions apply to customers located in the UK ("Customers") who access the Geoffrey SAS website ("Website"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website.
These are the terms and conditions of Geoffrey SAS, which is the company that sells goods to Customers on the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Geoffrey SAS registered address is 125 Pelton Road, Howarth House Flat 6 – SE10 9AN, London, United Kingdom.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
The Website is operated by Geoffrey SAS, whose registered address is 125 Pelton Road, Howarth House Flat 6 – SE10 9AN, London, United Kingdom.
How to order
1. Select the goods you require from the Website and click 'Add to bag'
2. Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase from Geoffrey SAS (the default will be one (1) unit). Please note that a limit is set to ninety-nine (99) units per item. To order quantities greater than 99 units per item, please contact customer services who will be able to assist you with your order
3. Review your cart and make sure all specifications such as size, colour or type of materials used are good for you.
4. To continue setting up your purchase, you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address
5. Once you have set up your purchase, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation and delivery options page where you may enter voucher codes, select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses.
6. You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Your payment will be collected from you by Geoffrey SAS Following submission of your order you will be sent an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
How the contract for the goods is formed between you and Geoffrey SAS.
You will receive an email confirming that Geoffrey SAS has accepted your order when your order has been processed and is ready for delivery by Geoffrey SAS.
Once Geoffrey SAS accepts your order, a contract to purchase the goods from Geoffrey SAS takes effect between you and Geoffrey SAS.
The contract to sell goods to you only relates to those goods listed in the confirmation email.
A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of the Website.
Prices for goods on the Website appear on the product pages and include all applicable taxes.
Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion. The prices on the Website may differ to prices in the retail stores, catalogues or elsewhere.
The Website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Geoffrey SAS is under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price.
Some offers carry a maximum quantity per customer. If this is applicable, this is detailed on the individual offer.
Data protection and privacy
Method of payment
You may pay by
American Express (AMEX)
Mastercard Debit / Credit
VISA Debit / Credit
Please ensure if you are using a credit card that you provide the card holder's name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement. Payment will be taken in GB pounds (£), and if applicable, your card will be charged according to the exchange rate at that time.
To help us prevent fraud, orders of £200 GB pounds or more may require a landline telephone number. Card fraud is illegal and perpetrators will be prosecuted.
HOW MUCH WILL I PAY FOR THE SHIPPING?
The price will vary depending on the country of destination and the weight of the good. Only residents in the UK will get free delivery.
WHERE DO YOU DELIVER?
We deliver to all addresses within mainland UK, the Isle of Man and Northern Ireland. We currently deliver in the UK, Europe, the US, Canada, Taiwan, Japan only. We are unable to deliver to Asia for the moment. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to find out when we launch in new countries.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO GET MY ORDER?
Once your order has been processed during our business days, it will be dispatch by the Royal Mail and may take up to 5 days to receive your orders in the UK, Isle of Man, Ireland and up to 10 days in Europe and North America.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once you received your order shipping confirmation by email, a link with the tracking number will be given. You will be able to track your order via the website Royal mail.
CAN I AMEND/CANCEL MY ORDER?
- Amend or cancel an order is only possible before the parcel is shipped. Please contact us as soon as possible to know about the status of your order on email@example.com
- You must use the same debit or credit card for any amendment or cancellation order.
Although we will do our best to accommodate amendments to orders, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your requirements within the original delivery date. Any revised delivery date will be notified to you when we agree with the amendments to your order.
Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the delivery service you select, the country of delivery and the quantity/weight of goods ordered.
UK delivery free of charges will be confirmed to you before your order is accepted.
Out of the UK, we will charge the order shipping.
If your order is particularly heavy it may be subject to an extra delivery charge. If any order is subject to an extra delivery charge you will be advised of the additional cost before delivery of your order begins. You have the option to cancel the order if you do not wish to pay any additional delivery costs.
Delivery of Pre-Order Items
If you pre-order goods with a launch date, then we will reserve your goods and hold the whole order until the day before the launch date.
Geoffrey SAS may split the delivery of your order into several parcels based on stock availability. You will not be charged extra for this facility.
Free delivery offers
Free delivery offers, when available, only apply to orders for delivery to customers located in UK Mainland (and not Outer UK Mainland) and are not available to EU Customers or ROW Customers.
Returns and exchanges
Returns to the company MUST meet the following requirements:
As all the products have been clearly described on the website with a finish of photos very close to the reality (no Photoshop to make the colours brighter nor special cutting, etc…), the following reasons will not be taken into account for a return or a refund.
I don’t like the colours
I don’t like the fabrics
I don’t like soft bags
I don’t like the design
- Merchandise must be returned within 5 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unused and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, used, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact and attached to the garment. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked as "Final Sale - Clearance - Giveaway" cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of use or damage.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Geoffrey Sas Studio
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- For added safety, please make sure a tracking number accompanies all packages.
- The customer is responsible for sending the parcel back to the correct address:
6 Howarth House
125 Pelton road
SE10 9AN - LONDON
- Geoffrey Sas Studio diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of use or smoke, and if the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive an exchange or refund.
- You must use the same debit or credit card for any refund.
- Upon receipt of your package, your return for an exchange or refund will be processed within 10 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
When making a return:
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging, if possible.
Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts and accessories) with original tags attached.
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records.
If you can send the invoice, please include your order number, billing name & billing address, and the reason on a piece of paper with your return.
- Write “Reason for Return” on the back of your invoice.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, you will be entitled to one of the following remedies:
1. Tier 1: within 5 business days* of receiving the defective item, you can choose to receive either:
• a repair or replacement; or
• a full refund.
2. Tier 2: if more than 5 days have passed after you received the goods, you can claim during a repair or a replacement of the defective item before the warranty expired date (but not a refund).
Ex: date of purchase is the first of January, the warranty covering period runs until 31/12 of this year at 00:00 pm
3. Tier 3: if the repair or replacement is not possible, or if it is unsuccessful or cannot be provided to you in a reasonable time, then you can choose to either:
• keep the defective item and claim a price reduction (the amount of the price reduction will be determined by Geoffrey SAS depending on what is reasonable in the circumstances); or
• return the defective item and claim a refund (but note that if you have had the goods for more than 6 months, this refund may be reduced to take account of any use you have had from the goods).
* The Tier 1 right to reject, for perishable goods that would not be expected to last for 30 days, lasts only as long as such perishable goods would reasonably be expected to last.
If you think you have received a defective item, please return the items back to House of Fraser including details where possible of:
• Your Order Number
• Product Name
• Details of the fault
• Whether you would prefer a refund or a repair or replacement
Warranty and limitation of our liability
Your item is covered for one year after the date of your purchase on daily use and any damages on.
- Seams and topstitched
The warranty does not cover any fabric damages like threadbare, faded, frayed, shiny, moth-eaten, cut by any kind of items or any damages on purpose on the list above or anything happened with your bag is in your charge.
We strongly advise you to not put your bag close to a source of heat like an iron, oven, … because it can damage the faux leather parts ant too hot to handle.
Using the washing machine and the dry machine is not suitable for your bag.
Events outside our control:
Geoffrey SAS will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of its obligations to you that is caused by events outside Geoffrey SAS reasonable control (a "Force Majeure Event"). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Geoffrey SAS's reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
(a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters;
(d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
(f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
In the event of a Force Majeure Event, Geoffrey SAS 's performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and Geoffrey SAS will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. Geoffrey SAS will use its reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which its obligations to you may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications Geoffrey SAS sends to you should be in writing. By accessing the Website, you accept that communication with Geoffrey SAS will be primarily electronic through e-mail or notices posted on the Website. For contractual purposes, by accessing the Website you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that Geoffrey SAS provides to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise specified the intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this website, are owned or licensed to Geoffrey SAS or are used with permission from the owner. The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without our prior written permission.
Geoffrey SAS takes all feedback very seriously and aims to deal with complaints as effectively as possible.
For complaints relating to orders placed through the Website please email our customer service, please detail all aspects of the complaint, your order number and your contact details.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
Geoffrey SAS reserves the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order goods from Geoffrey SAS unless:
• any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
• Geoffrey SAS notifies you of any changes to these terms and conditions before it accepts your order, in which case Geoffrey SAS has the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify Geoffrey SAS to the contrary within seven (5) business days of receipt by you of the goods.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be subject to English law.
The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these terms and conditions including orders for goods.